| Terms & Conditions|
1. This Site is owned and operated by Tulsi Books (A Division of Sri Tulsi Trust) (also referred to in these Terms as “we” and “us”) and the information and materials appearing on the Website (the “Content”) are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only.
2. All software used on the Website and all Content included on it (including, without limitation, Website design, text, graphics, audio and video, and the selection and arrangement of the Content) is the property of us or our suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
3. None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder, except that you may download one copy of extracts from the Website on any single computer for personal, non-commercial, home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact.
4. You are prohibited from modifying any of the Content or using any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out in these Terms (including, without limitation, on any other website or computer network). Requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from any book published by us should be addressed to:
Tulsi Books (A Division of Sri Tulsi Trust)
Mumbai – 400 007.
5. The Tulsi books name and logos are registered trademarks.